Saturday 24 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th September, 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th September, 2016


Today's weather;

It's cloudy again this morning over Koh Samui and it looks like it will stay this way for the remainder of the day with possibly some rain at some stage. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Today I'm off to Khanom on the mainland, just around the corner of the Seatran ferry, where I participate in the Khanom marathon tomorrow morning, with a 4am start and the plan is to run it under 4 hours. A big challenge but I should be ready for it. After that I will continue tomorrow afternoon to Phuket for a new PADI IDC on Phuket.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th September, 2016

Traditional Thai dancing at Tipparat school in Maenam, where our oldest daughter is a student. Yesterday two teachers retired and our daughter preciously won a price that was handed over to her today. With two very proud parents sitting in the audience.

Yesterday saw a cloudy day with a drizzle during the morning hours and some rain at some parts of the island during the day. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast predicts a light wind over the next ten days with sunny moments but mostly cloudy skies and an occasional tropical shower.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: