Monday 19 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th September, 2016


Today's weather;

It's very hazy in the sky over Koh Samui this morning, sprinkled with some clouds but the sun is trying to burn it's way through the haze and I expect it to be sunny and warm day today. There's a fair bit of wind but as strong as yesterday. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th September, 2016

A view from the hills and mountains behind Maenam, with a view towards Fisherman's Village. The last two days I was marking the race course for next weekends upcoming trail and bike races as part of the X Terra event, next Sunday, 25th September. It was the first time I hit these trails and it was awesome, first of all, I now have some good trails to run on and secondly, some of the views are just stunning!

Yesterday saw a sunny and nice day around the island, cooled off by some strong wind and occasionally some clouds drifted by. Max temp reached 34C

The forecast is looking good, we should have partially cloud covered skies until Friday. By Friday the wind should have dropped pretty much completely, and the sun should come out in a fairly strong force. Between and including this Wednesday and Friday expect some rain.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: