Saturday 30 April 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th April, 2016

Today's weather;

It's hazy this morning over Koh Samui and cloud cover is all around although there are also a few sunny patches and I expect it to remain like this for the remainder of the day. Current temp at 8am is 30C

It's good to be back on Koh Samui again, although it's just for one night. Later this morning I will be off to Krabi to run a half marathon tomorrow morning and on Monday I will start a PADI IDC on Phuket, my first one in conjunction with PADI CDC Center 'Dive Asia'.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th April, 2016

The Samui Tattoo convention, today is the last day in Central Festival in Chaweng

Yesterday saw a mostly cloudy day with occasional blue spots and the sun beaming through and during the early morning, for the first time this month there were short rain showers around the island. It still remained hot and very humid though! Max temp reached 33C

The forecast a cloudy weekend which should ease up between Monday and the end of next weekend, when supposedly another cloud heavy period moves in. The heatwave continues and this April was the hottest in 65 years!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: