Friday 15 April 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th April, 2016

Today's weather;

It's still a bit hazy over Koh Samui this early morning but it looks like another sunny and hot day is in the making. Current temp at 6am is already 27C

In a moment I will move over to Phuket for one or two nights, sorting out some business related things and than I will be on my way home again, at last!

At the moment however, I'm still on Koh Lanta, after a very successful PADI IE for my candidates yesterday. It's blue skies in the making here with a few scattered, small clouds. Current temp at 6am is 24C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th April, 2016

Stray dogs in the Phang Ka area, the less developed Southern part of the island

It was steaming hot yesterday on Koh Samui, the temperature is still rising, little by little and yesterday saw a max temp of 36C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th April, 2016

Klong Dao beach on Koh Lanta on Songkran morning in front of Casuarina Hotel, a very long stretch of beach that always seems empty, despite the many resort located directly at the beach

The forecast for Koh Samui hasn't changed too much, as of tomorrow we should have cloudy but dry skies until mid next week. It's however not a guarantee that it will cool down!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: