Saturday 6 June 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 6th June, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy this morning over Koh Samui this morning with just a few blue sky parts to be spotted. Current temp at 7am is 27.9C

It's good to be back home again, but I will make my way to Phuket this morning, for my 4th participation in the half marathon of the by now 10th Phuket Laguna Marathon. Here I ran my first half marathon, tomorrow will be my 11th in a race setting.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 6th June, 2015

Final approach to Koh Samui, view over Haad Rin, the Full Moon Party beach on Koh Phangan

Yesterday saw a nice, partially cloudy and warm day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 33.8C

The forecast shows an increase in cloudy skies over the next ten days with still the possibility of an occasional tropical showers.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: