Tuesday 30 June 2015

Goodbye to June 2015

It's time to say 'Goodbye to June 2015 '. We're on the last day of this month and I always use this to have a brief look back at the weather and other events during this month that we're about to leave behind us.

It was not a great June version, we had lots of overcast and regular tropical showers. Similar to the last three years as you can find in my archives. We also had sunny days, but not too many, yesterday was a great example though with nice blue skies.

Goodbye to June 2015

A typical view this June 2015, cloudy skies and relatively quiet beaches around the island, this is Silver Beach near Lamai

The beginning of the month saw me in Moalboal in the Philippines for a PADI IDC and upon returning home I immediately took off for Phuket to run for the 4th time the Laguna Phuket Marathon, I ran the half marathon there. The same day it was back to Samui and I pretty much started another PADI IDC but this time on home ground, on Koh Samui. Right now I'm in the middle of Instructor Specialty training and we should be able to wrap this up by tomorrow.

Last Friday I injured my leg with a pull in my calf and running will unfortunately be sidelined for a few weeks. Sadly I will miss out on a few races at the mainland because of the injury. My leg is doing better already, it will however take some time for the muscle to heal.

It looks like all of July I will be at home on Koh Samui, a good to spend time with the family.

See you all next month.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: