Monday 1 December 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st December, 2014

Today's weather;

It's cloudy around Koh Samui this morning with a current temp at 7am of 25.8C

After saying 'Goodbye to November 2014' and 'Welcoming December 2014', I will have to say goodbye to Samui for three weeks. I'm off to Moalboal in the Philippines for a PADI IDC and should be back on Samui come 21st December in the late afternoon.

Plai Laem

Cloudy skies today over Koh Samui, here a view of Plai Laem's sky

Yesterday saw a lovely day with clear blue skies and lots of sun. Max temp reached 31C

The forecast shows a nice week ahead of us but possibly some more wind and rain over and past the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

 Camille

No comments: