Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye to December 2014

This month and the whole year actually is walking on it's last legs and it's time to say goodbye to December 2014. Yesterday I already looked back to the year 2014.

The weather was good during the first half of the month but about half way through this month, when the monsoon is supposed to be finished, a rough weather patch of strong wind and lots of rain showed up. Just before Christmas, when the island was filling up with tourists, the all dive and snorkel boats couldn't go out due to the strong wind. The last couple of days of the month are seeing less wind but there was still some some rain. Yesterday saw the first sunny day since a longer time.

Goodbye to December 2014

A cloudy Chaweng Beach at OP Bungalow earlier this month

Most of the month I spent in Moalboal in the Philippines, but the last third of the month I was able to spend some quality time with my family and some friends. 
We had good times and great food at Kobori a Japanese restaurant, Arirang for Korean food and  for excellent Thai food Sabeinglae at the Wharf this month.

Bring on 2015!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

 Camille

No comments: