Sunday 30 November 2014

Goodbye to November 2014

It's been a busy month with lots of events and places I went. First things first though and let's have a look at the weather this month.

It was a slightly better than average November, I would say. There was plenty of rain in the beginning and the middle of the month but now towards the end of the month we had a few dry and even sunny days.

Seatran reservation ticket booth in Chaweng

Seatran reservation ticket booth just outside of Chaweng, been using the ferry a few times this month

Places I went to, first of all Khao Lak, for a great and fun PADI IDC. From there I visited Phuket last Sunday for a 11km race and earlier this month I went to Chiang Mai for a race and we visited Doi Suthep as well, which was really enjoyable. Today I ran the 4th Chiew Larn mini marathon near Rajjaphraba Dam and finished 10th in my age category. Very chuffed with that!
4th Chiew Larn mini marathon

Placed 10th in my age category at the 4th Chiew Larn mini marathon, last day of the month, today!

November is usually also the month for Loy Kratong, and since I was gone half the month, eating out didn't happen that much, but Kobori and Juzza Pizza are steady faves!

Looking forward to next month, which I will be mostly spend in Moalboal in the Philippines, unfortunately I will miss the Koh Samui marathon come 21st December, I arrive back home that day, late in the afternoon. If you're on Samui though, check it out.

Hope you enjoyed this month and see you next month again, same channel, same time!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: