Sunday 7 September 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 7th September, 2014

Today's weather;

It's raining on Koh Samui on and off all day long already. Current temp at 1pm is 24.8C

Here at Tosari in Indonesia, I just completed the half marathon of Bromo Marathon in 2 hours and 35 minutes, a lot better than expected but it was very hard! I finished around 40th place in a field of 750 runners. It was sunny all day long, the first time since I got here! Current temp at 1pm is around 21C

Near Big Buddha

Low tide morning near Big Buddha, picture by Tassanee Lemmens

Yesterday saw some light rain around Samui during the afternoon and evening. Max temp reached 29.8C

http://samui-weather.blogspot.com/search/label/Big%20Buddha

View on Mount Bromo this morning from Tosari, Indonesia

The forecast predicts lots of hard wind and plenty of rain for the next 7 days, especially on Tuesday there's supposed to be very hard wind, the day when I should arrive back home!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: