Tuesday 30 September 2014

Goodbye to September 2014

It's the end of September 2014 and time to look back at the weather end other events during this month.

Starring out with the weather, it was not a great month to enjoy lots of sunshine around the island, Especially the first half of the month was windy and wet! The second half of the month saw more sunshine but we still had occasional showers.
In my book this was just below and average September, it can be better but it can also be worse! On the other hand, if we already had that much rain now, October is unfortunately not looking too good at this moment, but that's for later worries.

Bang Po

The bay in Bang Po, just before the Khao Laem Yai mountain leading up and into Nathon

There was one major event for me this month, the Mount Bromo half marathon in Indonesia, where I came 38th in a field of 644 runners in a much better time than expected at a very, very challenge trail route.
My monthly 'Food on Wheels' contribution came from Surabaya in Indonesia, showing that this is indeed a regional occurrence and is not exclusive to Thailand!


For me it's been a good month, since I got to spend time at home, at last! It looks like I will be home until mid November!
In the meantime, I'm looking forward for October to start and be able to spend it at home!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: