Friday 15 August 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th August, 2014

Today's weather;

Back home on Koh Samui it looks sunny and warm! Current temp at 4pm is 30.4C
Due to my hard drive having crashed, there will be hardly any pictures from Samui during my stay in Indonesia, where I arrived yesterday. All pictures have momentarily been lost.

Today I arrived back on Gili Air, a home away from home after all the visits here. It's sunny with just a few scattered clouds and a current temp at 5pm local time of 28C
Another late update today, due to travelling and getting used to new internet hook up tools. It's all working and tomorrow I will start another PADI IDC here.

Gili Air sky

Today's sky over Gili Air in Indonesia shortly after I arrived here again

Yesterday saw a sunny and hot day around Samui with a max temp of 34.5C

The forecast didn't change much, the next seven days are going to be nice and sunny! Enjoy!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: