Tuesday 12 August 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th August, 2014

Today's weather;

It's a very late update today but to be honest, I'm glad there's an update at all. Last night my hard disk crashed after something heavy fell on it. Today I have installed Windows again and with logging into Chrome I had all my internet bookmarks and passwords at my disposal again. Now it's a matter of time, to see if I can get something recovered from my hard disk.

Well, on to the weather. It was a hot and sunny day all day long around Koh Samui with a current temp at 10pm of 28C

House warming party, Choengmon

A band playing at a house warming party in Choengmon yesterday, it was a big party indeed!

Yesterday saw a warm and sunny day around the island with a max temp of 33.4C

The forecast more dry and sunny days for the next seven days. Enjoy!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: