Sunday 1 June 2014

Welcome to June 2014

The month of June is usually a little bit of a mixed bag. There's a rainy season going but it doesn't affect Koh Samui that much. There can be rain showers but usually short ones and before and after the showers it's not unusual to have sunshine.
Last year was not a great or 'average' June, so let's hope this year turns out better.

Bang Rak pier

Bang Rak pier

This month I should be at home most of the month, I will be back on 7th June and start a Koh Samui based PADI IDC 11th June. It will be good to be at home for a longer period of time.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: