Monday 26 May 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th May, 2014

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has some scattered clouds this early in the day. Current temp at 5.30am is around 27C

Nathon

Sunset in Nathon two days ago

Right now I find myself back in Cebu city in the Philippines, after not having been here for a year and a half. Later today I will start a PADI IDC in Moalboal, which is about 3 hours away by car.
There's a beautiful blue sky here with a current temp at 6.30 local time of 27C


A modern jeepney in Cebu city in the Philippines

Yesterday saw a very hot and dry day around Samui with a max temp of 35C

The forecast predicts a few clouds today over Samui and for the rest of the week end the weekend fairly blue skies.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: