Sunday 25 May 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th May, 2014

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is mostly cloudy with a few blue patches and lots of hazy cloud patterns. Current temp at 7am is 27.7C

I barely unpacked my bags and I will be out on the road again, this time to Moalboal in The Philippines, where I should arrive tomorrow. The daily weather updates will continue as usual though.

Plai Laem

Plai Laem this morning

Yesterday saw for most of the day a sunny day, with some darker clouds for a few short moments in the afternoon, accompanied by a few drops but nothing serious this time. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast predicts heavy clouds for today but easing off for the next 7 days with some wind coming up by Wednesday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: