Saturday 31 May 2014

Goodbye to May 2014

May 2014 has almost come to an end and it's time to say goodbye and quickly look back.

The weather was really nice, with lots of sunshine and some occasional showers towards the end of the month. Overall a nice, warm and mostly sunny May though.

Bang Rak bay

View over Bang Rak bay

Most of the month I spent on Gili Air in Indonesia where I was accompanied by my family, for the first time during conducting a PADI IDC, which we all enjoyed a lot. Now I'm in Moalboal in the Philippines, where I'm conducting another PADI IDC.

A highlight this month was the 7th Cancer Care run in Nathon in which I participated, we had Visakha Bucha day and currently the Samui Regatta is going in to it's last day.

I'm looking forward to next month, besides spending the first week of the month in the Philippines, the rest of the month I will be back home on Koh Samui! Watch out for the Queen's Cup for Golf next month on the Santiburi golf course!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: