Tuesday 25 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th March, 2014

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny on Koh Samui this morning and promises to be a hot day. Current temp at 7am is 28.2C

On Phuket the sky is partly cloudy and I'm on a boat for today and tomorrow for some diving. It has been 15 years since I dived the sites that we're going today. Current temp at 7am is 25C

Kata Beach Road, Phuket, Thailand

Yesterday evening I spotted this Elvis mobile on Kata beach road on Phuket with a Thai Elvis and Neil Diamond (with the white hat in the picture). I love the piano keyboard painted on top of the truck and the guy inside playing a guitar which is amplified into the pub where Elvis performs

Yesterday saw a very warm day around around Samui with a bunch of power cuts during the day and night. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast is looking very good for the next 7 days, sunny and warm days are ahead of us.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: