Sunday 23 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd March, 2014

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has a nice blue sky and it's heating up. Current temp at 7am is 28.4C

I left Phuket yesterday afternoon and traveled to Phipun where I ran a race this morning, it's partially clouded here and at 7am it's 21C. Now it's back to Phuket again.

Phipun, Nakhon Si Thammarat

Phipun in Nakhon Si Thammarat province where I ran the 5th Phipun Nature Run this morning, for the second year in a row 12,7km around this water reservoir in the mountains

Yesterday saw a nice and warm but cloudy day around Samui with a max temp of 32C and light rain for a short while in the afternoon in some parts of the island.

The forecast is looking good, mostly sunny with occasionally some clouds and maybe a quick mini shower until the middle of the week. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: