Tuesday 11 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th march, 2014

Today's weather;

It's good to be back home again, although it's just for a day. Tomorrow I'm off again to Phuket to teach my first PADI IDC there.
Here on Koh Samui it's blue sky galore this morning with a current temp ta 7am of 27.1C and it comes with a nice breeze.

Plai Laem, Koh Samui early morning

Behind our house this morning in Plai Laem

Yesterday was a long travelling day for me but all went smoothly. On Samui it was a very warm day with a max temp of 32C

The forecast is predicting sunny but windy days with possibly some strong wind and rain over the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: