Thursday 26 December 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th December, 2013

Today's weather;

Koh Samui's sky is misty (I can't see Koh Phangan) but mostly blue with some clouds in it and there's a bit of early morning wind back. Current temp at 7am is 24.8C

It's been 9 years ago that a tsunami hit Thailand and many other countries in the region and I wish lots of strength today to survivors of the tsunami and to those who lost loved ones. Surely a day of remembrance.

Khao Lak March 2005

Khao Lak in March 2005, when I visited for the first time, just a few months after the tsunami

Yesterday saw mostly cloudy skies over Samui with shortly after noon some clearance and a bit of sunshine and a strong afternoon wind. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast predicts the wind to hold on until early January, when it may subside but it looks like there will be bouts of sunshine, on and off. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: