Tuesday 17 December 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th December, 2013

Today's weather;

A nice, partly cloudy sky with plenty of blue and sunshine about to start blazing is yours if you're on Koh Samui this morning. Current temp at 7am is 25.2C

Butterflies

Two butterflies yesterday in our garden, in a 69 position, moments before they had a frantic 40 second bout of wild sex with wings flapping around all over the place

Yesterday was mostly a sunny day with a fair amount of clouds at times. At some parts of the island there may have been some rain but not where I was yesterday. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast for the next seven days looks great, plenty of sunshine with a nice cooling breeze and maybe an occasional shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Roberto said...

Hi Camille,

I have been reading your blogs on samui, would you be so kind to give some advice! I am traveling to samui on 19 20 21 December for business, I thought of taking some holidays to phangan the week after but I am worried about weather. I know is hard to predict but how is it behaving so far? Is it dry? Otherwise I might consider traveling to west coast. I thank you in advance!

Roberto

Camille said...

Hi Roberto,

At the moment it looks really good until 24th December. It looks like you may b just fine, but keep a close eye on new developments and updates.