Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye to December 2013

The month of December 2013 is almost coming to an end and it's time to say my goodbye's. It was a good month in many ways, first of all I got to spend most of this month at home and secondly, the weather was mild!

To stay with the weather, there was only some rain in the beginning of the month and the second half some mostly cloudy but dry days however, there was a strong breeze as well that didn't make the boat operators on the island too happy.

Buddha statue at Donsak

A big Buddha statue at Donsak, it's part of my car travels in Thailand

Due to injury I missed out on participating in at least 3 races but the break did me good and my current training laps are all PB (personal bests) which makes me happy.

There was also, almost traditionally during this month, some good food, Nadimos a new Lebanese restaurant in Bang Rak was visited twice, Sweets Sisters in Ban Bang Khao was visited three times this month, Juzza Pizza in Fisherman's Village was among the usual suspects we visited but I also two fantastic test tastings for Kobori, a Japanese restaurant to open late January next year in Maenam. I can easily see Kobori becoming a regular hang out for us.

Up to next year now, but first a review of this year will follow tomorrow and very early in the new year, I will find myself out on the road again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: