Tuesday 3 March 2009

3rd March, 2009

Today's weather;

It looks good, a blue sky however there are some 'threatening' big clouds over the ocean. It's 28C at 7 am.

Yesterday was a lovely day, hot and dry on Samui although sometimes it looked as if it could rain. Nothing like the weather predictions made us believe!

All Specialty Instructor training was completed yesterday with a trip to Sail Rock and we had a short but intense shower near Koh Phangan but sunshine and a fairly flat ocean all day long.

It's also a good season for weddings again, we have two invitations this week and yesterday afternoon was the first one.

Guests leaving the wedding at My Friend in Bophud.


It was a classic, big Thai wedding with approximately a 1000 visitors.
Hope to see you soon on Samui!
Camille

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille, I am a single traveller, male and retired looking for a quiet place to rest and relax for about 7-10 days. I don't need a high end resort but do like my comforts too. Can you help in cutting through the hype and recommend such a place/s on Samui? Thanks for your time and consideration.

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi,

That should be no problem, I can recommend the Choengmon beach area, Bophud or Maenam. Lamai may also be an option, check this out http://hotels-samui.blogspot.com/2008/06/lamai-inn-99-lamai.html this may suit your needs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reply regarding my inquiry about lodging on Samui.
I've made arrangements for a week on the island based on your suggestions.

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Ben,

Glad I could be of help!