Sunday 23 November 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd November, 2014

Today's weather;

It's cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and it won't surprise if we see some rain later today. Current temp at 7am is 25.7C

I'm today in Thalang, Phuket where I participated in an 11.2km mini marathon. My time was 56 minutes. It's partly cloudy here with a current temp of 25.5C

Wat Nara Charoen Suk in Lipa Noi

An over sized drum at Wat Nara Charoen Suk in Lipa Noi

Yesterday saw about 18mm of rain during the day time come down on Samui. Max temp reached 30C.

Here in Phuket, 28mm rain came down yesterday and mostly during the early evening. It was almost torrential with lots of thunder thrown in as well. Max temp reached 33.2C
There was heavy rain from the moment I left Khao Lak yesterday, around 5pm all the way into Phuket.

Thalang Hospital in Phuket

Thalang Hospital in Phuket, view from my hotel room

The forecast predicts rain today, followed by a few supposedly dry days and possibly even some sunshine. After a few days we might encounter some rain again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

 Camille

No comments: