Sunday 18 August 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th August, 2013

Today's weather;

It's the third day in a row on Koh Samui with a very blue sky in the morning and most likely for the rest of the day. My sister and her family arrived yesterday evening and this will make them happy, for sure and I guess for everybody else as well who's on the island right now! Current temp at 7am is 26.6C

Bang Rak beach

Bang Rak beach, in front of Samui Mermaids resort, with a view towards the Seatran ferry

Yesterday saw blue skies and a very hot day with a max temp of 34C

The forecast predicts a good breeze and an odd chance of a tropical shower. Later during next week, there may be some clouds forming.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: